Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday Cake

My genius Mom brought a cake mix and can of frosting with sprinkles for Lucy's birthday. Can I just tell you that frosting from a can is the best tasting substance on earth. It awakened my sleeping taste-buds and has left them yearning for more ever sense.

(Dear Betty Crocker, YUM!!! SIncerely, Elizabeth)

Um... yeah. So any way back to Lucy. I baked the cake the night before her birthday while Mom wrapped presents and Justin longingly sniffed the frosting. But we saved the little packet of sprinkles and let Lucy put them on before she went to school. She was so thrilled to get to decorate her own cake! Big hit!!! Of course, Callie was quite the helper, too!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious girl and wonderful Gamma
Love to you all
Ramona

Robinson's Round-Up said...

that child is too much to handle the cuteness!!! I am in love! Yeah for cake. For some reason it all tastes better where you are!!! =) I never thought pb tasted so good till I visited you. Probably the same for frosting!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Miss Lucy is still looking like her 'Gamma' at least to me
Love to you all
Ramona