Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Now That We have That Figured Out

Lucy: Are you a man?

Me: No, I am a woman.

Lucy: NO you're not!

Me: Oh!

Lucy: You're a mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the mouth of babes
you are a MOM
and a great one
know you miss yours but so glad she could be there with you
much love
Ramona

Anonymous said...

do you remember you and Justin meeting Gus Cole and I at the McDonalds on Dallas hwy for lunch when he was a little one? Yikes so long ago how sweet that you both wanted to do that guess what he is 16 driving a honor roll student football player and a great student at Landmark christian School plus a student of our father in every way
happy grand and poppa
much love to you all
Ramona

Robinson's Round-Up said...

AHHH Can't believe I have missed saying happy birthday to everyone this year!!! Happy Birthday everyone late and early!!! Can't wait to see you all!!