Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rain, Rain GO AWAY

Well, the rainy season has officially started. I can't complain because we had a long unseasonably warm stretch while my mom was here. Thank you, Lord!!

But that is over now! The kids were complaining about the rain and I had to tell them to get used to it because it will rain here for the next two months! It wouldn't be that bad, except we have to walk to and from school. And on Mondays and Tuesdays Noah has Chess Club so we all walk to school to drop him off at 10:30, the girls and I return home, and then I take the girls to school at 12:30. So lots of back and forth in the rain.

On the bright side... the more rain we get, the more beautiful Spring will be AND the fewer water cuts we will have this summer!! I am trying to stay positive!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are 'my postive girl'
and I love ya
Ramona