My mom asked for pictures of the kids for her birthday. The pictures that she had in frames were a bit dated! Since I wasn't too pleased with our last photo shoot I decided to take the pictures myself.
We bought new clothes and headed over to a local park known for its beautiful flowers and natural settings. Here's what I ended up with:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the beautiful pictures of the sweet younguns Love to you all Ramona
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
2 comments:
Thanks for the beautiful pictures of the sweet younguns
Love to you all
Ramona
This pictures are fantastic! Pretty sure you captured each of their personalities! Great job!
<3
Christine
Post a Comment