Noah was in a special club that met during his last lesson time on Wednesdays. They learned traditional songs and dances as well as learned to play chess. And to be honest, I have no idea what else they did! But he enjoyed it. They got to do a special performance. Unfortunately, my video of it shows the sign with the school name, so I cannot post it. But here are some pictures. He did a great job, and looked so dapper in his little costume.





Callie's class also did a performance. They practiced for months, but it was a HUGE secret. Callie was ultra confidential about the whole thing. It was so cute. I did manage to get better video of her.




23 Nisan from Elizabeth on Vimeo.
The kids get the day off of school. But because the performances and assemblies started to become such a big deal, and in reality, were more work than just going to school, they also give the next day of as well. A day to rest and celebrate being a kid. Parks, restaurants, and things that kids would enjoy are usually packed. Toy stores have special sales because families usually give gifts to the kids. It is a nice reminder to celebrate and cherish children!

2 comments:
I cherish you sweet girl
Remember how much I love you and your sweet family
Ramona
I love your videos! I especially love Callie bellydancing. That girl can move.
Post a Comment