As I was walking down the stairs behind a woman in a full black burka, I may or may not have stepped on the back of it and almost yanked the whole thing off her body!! I'm just saying... it might have happened.
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
5 comments:
What's your best guess???
Love you, Mom
do we have to guess? Love to you all Hope you had a blessed Mother's Day
Ramona
It's the yogurt that is soooo flamboyant in the dairy aisle. Trust me - you can tell.
That comment is going to throw everyone off that is reading your blog... I should have posted it on mine. sorry!
Its ok, Mary! I am laughing my head off!
Post a Comment