I do not like these pictures!! My girls are too pretty and cute to have pictures like this posted of them. Ok, I know I am being bah humbug but after all I am the mom and gamma. Love you all, Mom
Your freakishly large teeth in the last one are creepy - elephant woman Elizabeth! Josh said, "Her and that crazy program!" with a shake of his head. hee hee.
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
7 comments:
I do not like these pictures!! My girls are too pretty and cute to have pictures like this posted of them. Ok, I know I am being bah humbug but after all I am the mom and gamma. Love you all, Mom
sorry Lizzir I have to agree with Gamma! not cool
Love ya
Hilarious! I am laughing so hard that I have tears rolling down my face. I love playing with that feature on my brothers macbook too!
Mom, Ramona... live a little! It is hilarious!! And a great way to entertain a whiny 2 1/2 year old!
Heidi... lets see some of yours on your blog someday. I bet your boys come up with some good stuff!
the ole lady gets it kiddo-sense of humor needs to be updated will try to do better
Love ya
Ramona
Your freakishly large teeth in the last one are creepy - elephant woman Elizabeth! Josh said, "Her and that crazy program!" with a shake of his head. hee hee.
Post a Comment