We have a very odd pet in this house. But, in its defense, it is the best pet on the planet!!!! We don't do anything for it really. It bathes with Callie and I think it feeds off of her flesh... I'm not sure about that. You see, our pet, Squirmy, is a ringworm, deeply embedded in Callie's left leg. Don't gasp with horror! Don't judge us. Of course when the sweet little dear showed up we tried to get rid of it. Went to the dr twice, tried two different medicines. We couldn't lose the thing. And then it happened... we began to get used to having Squirmy around. Dare I say we grew attached (HA!!) to the little guy.
And then, as sometimes happens, he surprised us by turning out to be a she! And now sweet little Callie has a trail of precious ringworms down her shin. When I was young, I never dreamed that I would get to help raise a family of fungal parasites! Oh the joys of motherhood!!! What a treat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lizzie
I've read applying apple cider vinegar several times a day works
don't know if this is true but its a simple solution I know it works for athletes feet so it can't hurt
can you get apple cider vinegar?
Hey Ramona,
I cannot get apple cider vinegar, but I can get grape vinegar. Would that work?
Love You,
Elizabeth
its worth a try
Post a Comment