I seriously cry and laugh so hard that I tee-tee a little whenever I read your blog!! I LOVE that Callie is the spitting image of you! Praying for you guys! Love, Alli
Alli, Yeah... Callie is just like me. Whenever she does something insane, it makes me so mad, but at the same time I can totally understand exactly why she did it. When I try to complain to my mom, she just laughs. Payback hurts! Love Ya, Elizabeth
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
I have no doubt you aced it sweet girl
Love ya
I seriously cry and laugh so hard that I tee-tee a little whenever I read your blog!! I LOVE that Callie is the spitting image of you! Praying for you guys!
Love, Alli
Alli,
Yeah... Callie is just like me. Whenever she does something insane, it makes me so mad, but at the same time I can totally understand exactly why she did it. When I try to complain to my mom, she just laughs. Payback hurts!
Love Ya,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment