I was sitting on my bed reading my Bible the other morning. There was peace in the house. Noah and Callie were in their room building houses with blankets on their bunk bed and Lucy was... quiet somewhere. I wasn't too worried. It was one of those (all too often) moments where I was willing to trade 30 minutes to myself for time afterwards spent cleaning up whatever she was destroying. I did not care, I just wanted some time in the Word!! After a bit, Lucy runs by my doorway stark naked!! Noah and Callie go beserk laughing. I get her repampered and redressed. Life goes on.
About 30 minutes later Callie begins screaming at the top of her lungs, "Mommy, Lucy peed in my toy bin! Ahhhhh! There's REAL pee in here!" So I go to check it out, and sure enough, I had missed her lovely little deposit earlier. The child had stripped herself naked, emptied out Callie's toy bin, and peed in it (not even spilling a drop). Lord help me! She is potty training herself!!! And I used to tease my mom that I had to fill in my own baby book, at least I didn't have to potty train myself (I don't think!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Life is priceless! Just put this in your book of memories[to share with Lucy and her future husband]just think of the joy you will have in telling this and or repeating to her when she has children. Grandchildren are the good Father's reward Amen!!!!!but I love ya sweet Lizzie
Ramona
Post a Comment