I know your 'tea day' will be great with you as hostess and hope you get your turkey wishing your sweet family a blessed Thanksgiving Love to you all Ramona
I am very anxious to hear about your tea day. I feel sure that everything when well and all the ladies had a wonderful time. You are a gracious hostess and I know the ladies enjoyed your company, even if they could not understand what you said. That may be a blessing. I love you, Mom
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
2 comments:
I know your 'tea day' will be great with you as hostess
and hope you get your turkey wishing your sweet family a blessed Thanksgiving
Love to you all
Ramona
I am very anxious to hear about your tea day. I feel sure that everything when well and all the ladies had a wonderful time. You are a gracious hostess and I know the ladies enjoyed your company, even if they could not understand what you said. That may be a blessing. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment