Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'll post pictures and commentary from tea club this weekend. Just so you know, Crazy Head did not come. Sadness!

As for me... it's Thanksgiving. Year two of missed holidays. At least last year we were still running on adrenaline (or shock) from just moving here. This year... its a different story. I'm sad, I'm lonely, and I miss my family like crazy. I want to be home at my Mom's house more than ANYTHING right now. UGH! Why do far away places have to be so dang far away?

Absence makes the heart grow sad, really, really sad!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Your Mom misses you too, sweetie! We did enjoy visiting with you all on skype/webcam today. Wish we had gotten through before Lucy went to sleep. I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love ya sweet girl hugs and kisses to you and your sweet family
Ramona

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. I cannot imagine being your Mom. I miss you so much it hurts (what must she feel) and just pray you are safe and happy. XOXOXO
Much love,
Aunt Joyce