Can I just tell you that my five year old daughter, Callie, stood in front of the entire school, parents, neighbors, etc. and spoke her part in her class's Independence Day presentation. Today is this country's independence day, and to celebrate they have an assembly at school bright and early in the morning. Most of the classes present something, and of course, the chorus sings. Since Callie is in kindergarten her class started the class presentations. To top it off, she was the first one in her class to speak. Only of a few of them were brave enough to do it. She spoke loud and proud into that microphone!! The crowd loved it!!
Justin turned to me and asked if I would have been brave enough to speak the language spoken here in front of all of those people. NO WAY!! Callie is amazing! Hopefully we'll be able to continue to connect to blogger long enough for me to get the video up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is her Mother's daughter!!!
Think of your sweet family everyday and yarp for all the things you need
Love to you all
Ramona
That's my girl!!! She is the bravest little lady and we love her dearly,as we do each of you. I don't think I will be able to stand it if they shut your blogging down. I love keeping up with you in this way. I will p- that this will not happen. My love and hugs to each of you, Mom
Post a Comment