Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lucy's Actual Birthday


After Lucy woke up we told her that it was her birthday and she had presents in the family room. She shouted yee-haw and came running. I guess she understands!



Examining her presents.



Opening her doll from Grandma and Grandpa.



Lucy loves dolls and all things baby. She will only look at books that have babies in them, and if we see a baby out somewhere she runs over to it to stare and say "baby, baby."



Opening her present from Mom and Dad.



We gave her a baby in a carrier. Actually she picked it out at the toy store earlier and wouldn't put it down. So I bought it for her and when she went down for her nap I hid it. Out of sight, out of mind!!



Showing Daddy how to feed the baby.



Rocking the baby in her carrier.



Innocent face



Tongue face



As always, the box turns out to be the funnest thing.



Lucy's cake. It was sort of pitiful because I had to ice it using plastic bags with the corner snipped off.



At our friend's house, singing Happy Birthday. Her candles were a little crazy. The flame on them was huge!



Look at me! I'm two!



Licking the spatula.



Going back for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious lil Mis Lucy love all your birthday pictures enjoy your 'babies'
love to you all
Ramona