Well, I cannot begin to tell you the joy that comes with girls. My girls have made me a better woman. I've had to pay much more attention to how I look and what I'm wearing. It feels a little funny to have your 5 year old more concerned about her appearance that you are. The most important decision for kindergarten was the correct shade of lipstick (which by the way, was a subtle shimmery purple). Even Lucy, who will only be two next month, begs for lipstick. They dance and sing constantly. They wear bows and dresses and accessorize. They laugh and giggle, and are nothing short of God's very best. These little monkeys are a joy!!





6 comments:
I know I've said this before but Miss Lucy is her 'Gamma' I love looking at that precious face and see my sweet friend Pat what a blessing in that name sake. Miss Callie is [our Lizzie made over haha] and I guess Noah is his Dad's quiet blessed disposition
a beautiful and wonderful fmaily
Love to you all
Ramona
I can sooo... relate. My Abi is way more high-maintenance than I am. She loves make-up and she wants everything to be pink w/ sparkles...her cat, her bike, her clothes, her cups, EVERYTHING. Oh how He loves to stretch us.
I imagine your Mama said also what do I do with a girl but guess what she handled it and you will too girls are very special as you are very special to all of us
Love ya
Ramona
My beautiful princesses! Gamma loves her girls, they are so very special. My love to you little ones, Gamma
Who would have ever guessed you'd be a girly girl?!!! You are an awesome mommy. they are BEAUTIFUL.
As you can see I'm still not proof reading my notes heavens sake [spelling] FAMILY hope you get a chuckle out of my mistakes
Love ya
Ramona
Post a Comment