Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are mean spirited! It was all too cruel of you to give us a luxurious- almost sweat free- few days of 80's. Then, smack us down with the hottest temps yet! Compounded by our yearning for bearable weather, I must say, you have dealt us a very unsavory hand.
As you may know I have a glandular problem. Err... I sweat.... a lot! I am sure you think this is funny due to my haughty disregard for NBA players with sweatbands around their legs. Yes, it is true, that there was a time when I discounted this to thug-like behavior. Oh the insensitivity. Perhaps they suffer from a problem similar to mine! What I wouldn't give for a few properly placed sweatbands!! Please forgive me, NBA!
But, I digress. Anyhow, Mother Nature, am I vain enough to think that you design the world's weather for my contempt? Well... yes, I am! Because, the final blow comes with this week's forecast. Oh the glorious cool weather is coming. But what is bringing it? RAIN... on beach day. As you certainly know, Mrs. Nature (I am not sure I want to call you "mother" anymore!), our team has planned a day trip to the beach. Weren't we shocked to see the forecast called for rain! I should have suspected you'd do something to thwart our plans of making the best of a hot situation. I want to remind you, that the only other day that it rained all summer was our on our family's last beach day.... Noah's birthday. This is very, very cruel of you.
So, please, find someone else to torture. I am hot and tired, and I need to pack our raincoats in our beach bag!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope the trip to the beach was fun and relaxing. It is always nice to play in the rain, you use to love to do that. I know Noah, Callie and Lucy had a good time just being able to get out and run around for a day. I love each of you, Mom
look forward to daily up dates
know you are busy but please tell more!!!!!ck you out a couple times a day and want more!!!!!!!
Lots of love to you and your crew
Ramona
Post a Comment