Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seven

This little hunk of boy is seven!


The time has flown. Sometimes I miss my baby, but to be honest, this is a really great age. He is still enough of a little boy to snuggle and not be embarrassed to kiss his momma goodbye; yet he can do things for himself, too. I love how much Noah is learning and growing. He is really into the Chronicles of Narnia right now. Justin is reading Prince Caspian with the kids. The other day, Noah came home with a book that he had made- completely in Tish- that summarised the plot this far. He even did a cover that was just like the real book's cover. We were shocked and amazed that he had followed the details of the story that well, was able to articulate them in Tish, and wanted to write it all out! His character is growing, too. He apologizes sometimes without being prompted. He takes initiative to help and do his chores. He is is sensitive to others. He is self confidant and out-going. He is every one's friend and a natural leader. He plays so well independently- imagining elaborate games, battles, etc. He is a great kid! I am looking forward to seven- this just keeps getting better and better!

1 comment:

Pat said...

It is so difficult for me to think that it has been seven years since this so precious and special young man came into our lives. I remember the long ride, mostly in the dark, trying to get to the hospital for his arrival. What a joy he is to his gamma. I love you Noah. Gamma