Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sight Seeing

Occasionally we get out to see some of the amazing sights around this place. It's not as often as I thought, or I'd want, but none-the-less, it tends to be awe-inspiring and fun! In the past I've shown you the tower, and the walls, and I've taught you the namaz. Also, I've answered these questions, those questions, and this question.

So, today, I proudly bring you The Maiden's Tower:






Click here to read about it.

1 comment:

Sue said...

ya know, I'm looking at this thing and thinking, "That looks familiar! I bet that was the tower they used in the Bond movie where M was locked in the tower...!" Which, in case you are curious is "The World is Not Enough."

And reading through that wiki article, I realize that I'm right! :)

So score one for Bond fans and chalk it up to my unrequited emotions for Pierce Brosnan that make me watch that silly movie over and over and over again. ;)

xoxo