The big sea down south is more beautiful than you can imagine. It is the deepest color teal- indescribable! Our conference was very good. The best part was getting to worship and sing with other people. We haven't gotten to do that since August.
The other best part was that instead of leaving as soon as it was over, we stayed an extra day. That gave us time to dip our toes in the sea! We played on the beach the entire afternoon. It was bliss. Justin and I both agreed that it was the best day that we've had thus far in our new country. The coast is so beautiful. The western part of the city is mountain after mountain spilling into the sea. Slowly the landscape changes into cliffs complete with random waterfalls. Then finally it turns into beautiful beaches. The sand is more like tiny smooth pebbles.
We ran into another family from our conference, and Noah played army with their boys all afternoon. They built a huge sand fort and fired the cannons all afternoon. It was such a blessing for him to get to play with boys. Lucy cruised all around doing whatever she pleased- very happy with her freedom. Callie and I walked up and down the beach collecting beautiful rocks. Daddy took her out into the cold Sea for a brisk swim. It truly was the perfect afternoon.
We're worn out, but happy.
Here are some pictures of the scenery that I found on Google. I'll post ours tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment