Sunday, March 2, 2008
When Dad's Away, This is How We Play
Noah showing off his skills.
Callie's turn!
Lucy slowly gets into the action. (Note to self: don't try to get a vertical shot- there's no rotate button for video!)
This morning I decided to take the kids over to a place where they could jump on the trampoline and burn some energy. Notice the man in the three piece suit with the white hat on the trampoline next to Callie. He owns, or at least runs this fun little business. It is a giant set of individual trampolines surrounded by a huge net and lots of pads. It is out in the middle of a huge parking lot. The price is 1.5 lira for 5 minutes, but he always lets us jump as long as we want. I think it is mostly because we are never there at a busy time. Anyhow, it is so much.
As a side note (Read: rabbit trail) the man's outfit is very typical. Even the garbage collectors wear dress pants and sometimes a sport jacket. The people here dress up quite a bit. They always look nice, regardless of their job or economic status.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what did Lucy bump into or what bumped into Lucy? Couldn't help but notice the spot on her little forehead. Looks as though this is a great way to burn off some energy, don't think Lucy has the hang of it yet. From Callie's quotes--Where is she going with her cheese and cigarettes? Wherever, I hope she leaves her cigarettes there. Love to each of you, Mom
Love the videos. At first I was thinking, "who's that kid with the mohawk bouncing next to Callie?" Crazy shadows.
I don't think you should blame it on the shadows!
Post a Comment