Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Doesn't Fit With our Theme

In the essence of love and sharing Jesus we took this test.
30


Justin doesn't think it fits with our theme. What do you think? Seeing as how we have a newly five year old in our flat and a six year old, this is a much needed skill! Take the test, and lets compare results!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It said I could take on 15, though I don't think I could even take on 5!

Sue said...

supposedly, I could take on 21. HA! I find that funny, as the ONE I have is sometimes too much for me! ;)

Anonymous said...

It said that I can take on 26... GRRR! I ROCK!!! - Eric Walsh

Elizabeth said...

You must not have been to the Chuck Norris School of Karate! Get some skilz and then take the test again!