My mom took the previous test, and got a 6!! She says it is because she is morally opposed to "taking on" 5 years olds. That was not true 25 years ago!! I got my share of beat downs- completely undeserved- of course! It was my brothers' fault!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
sweet elizabeth are you sure you were not at fault with your brothers? I just know you could always hold your own but as I said back 'in the day' our Lizzy will always be a force to be reckoned with and ''''look out world''' sweet girl you are a child of my heart and i love ya you can do anything you want to do just remember that!onward sweet soldier' you will succeed lots of love Ramona
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
1 comment:
sweet elizabeth are you sure you were not at fault with your brothers? I just know you could always hold your own but as I said back 'in the day' our Lizzy will always be a force to be reckoned with and ''''look out world'''
sweet girl you are a child of my heart and i love ya you can do anything you want to do just remember that!onward sweet soldier'
you will succeed
lots of love
Ramona
Post a Comment