Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for my job.  It’s not perfect, and I’ve probably struggled more than I’ve thrived thus far.  But, it has been a blessing and it is an avenue for providing a great education for my kids.  So I am thankful for it.

I am also thankful that the Lord has really changed our focus lately.  He has laid it on our hearts that prayer is our main job.  We are thankful for a renewed focus and call.  I have tried to take a second during each of my classes to pray for my students.  And I even have them saying, “God bless you!” when I sneeze!  Ha!

Finally, I am so tankful for fall weather.  It is so nice not to sweat to death constantly!  The bright blue sky, crashing waves, and colorful leaves are reminders or God’s goodness and His seasons in our lives.  

I have to admit that this season of moving and starting over has been hard.  But He promises new life and beauty after the winter, and I am clinging to that!


No comments: