Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

If You're Keeping Score at Home

Since I wrote this post 2 weeks ago, Callie has lost 2 teeth and Lucy has lost another tooth!  It is so crazy how no one will lose a tooth for almost a year, and then all at once everyone's teeth start falling out!

I have to tell you what a mean daddy Justin is...

Callie was being a total drama-queen about her loose tooth.  She was wiggling and twisting that poor tooth.  It was maybe hanging on by a thread... she could turn it completely around, for goodness sakes.  After an entire day of whining, worry, and all around Callie cantankerousness over this simple tooth Justin relieved her of the problem.  As usual, she was fondling the tooth.  So Justin snuck up on her and knocked her hand.  Of curse, the tooth fell right out.  Callie was so mad until she realized that the tooth was out, she had no pain, and she had survived the near-death experience of losing it!  She wasn't whining when the Tooth Fairy left a lira under her pillow!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I did the same thing to one of my kids once (can't remember which). I asked them to wiggle it for me and when they got their fingers on it, I pulled on their arm and so they pulled it out.