We went for our back to school haircuts yesterday. Lucy has been wanting bangs for over a year and I've just sort of tried to hold her off. I know all to well how truly disastrous bangs are!
But, as we were searching for a salon something in my head snapped. I decided that if she wanted to enter into the mortal world of hair-hell, why not? She's old enough to make her own hair mistakes! So, I held my breath and said she could get bangs cut. You would have thought I gave her a pony! She was so excited.
So, the bangs look cute and they make her happy. They really change how she looks.
Callie just got a few inches cut off of her beautiful hair. She has the best hair! It is so thick and healthy. It is straight, but not stick straight and stringy. It's got a bit of body to it. I always try to trade my fine limp hair for hers, but she won't trade! Rude!
I got a few inches cut off mine and he sort of layered it around my face. I don't love it so much, but it will grow out and look the same as it always does in a month. Ha!



1 comment:
I love Lucy's bangs, so cute on her and of course Callie's hair is beautiful as always.
Post a Comment