Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Typical

In the summertime we try to do a few hours of homeschool each week day.  It's not really our favorite thing on earth.  But, Praise the Lord, this year has been our best yet.

We wrote letters this week.  Even though it might be almost irrelevant, I taught the kids the components of a formal letter.  Then I let them pick who they wanted to write to.  Their choices demonstrate their personalities perfectly...

Noah wrote to the local futbol federation to inquire why it was taking so long for his league card (the card you need to buy match tickets) to arrive.

Callie wrote Starbucks to inquire when they would build a Starbucks in our town.

Lucy wrote the horseback riding teacher at their new school to see if she could schedule a meeting to talk to him about taking riding lessons.

Yep... that's pretty much my kids!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Seems to me that they have their priorities in order, but of course I would have been happier if they were all addressed to me!
Love them bunches,
Gamma