Today I am thankful for:
1. We had a few days of pleasant weather with low humidity this week.
2. I started my job this week. My principal called on Sunday to tell me that there was a meeting on Monday at 10:00. At the meeting she said that she'd like us to be at the school for the next few days. (It turned out that we worked on Monday and Tuesday.) I know working outside the home is going to be a big change, but I am so thankful for a great school for my kids and a job for me!
3. All of my co-workers were quite nice, especially the English team leader. She was so happy to have me there!
4. One of the other teachers lives in the building next door. She is really sweet and I am glad to have someone close by to ask my 10 million questions to. (Pray for her patience! Ha!)
5. We got our first piece of mail. Thank you, Grandma!!!
6. I finally finished making some washable slipcovers for our couches. That project has been hanging over my head for a month!
7. I am so thankful for my family! I have amazing parents, brothers, sisters-in-law, nephews, niece, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. They are so precious to us and so good to us! We love them so much!!
8. This is so not important, but sometimes it's the little things... The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon comes on here at 10pm. They are typically a few days old, but I love watching something so funny and lighthearted (and in English!) at the end of a long day. The crazy games that he gets those celebrities to play are hilarious. Did you see the one where he and Julia Roberts threw balls at each other's faces and then watched it back in slow motion?! It was hysterical!
What are you thankful for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is on too late for me to watch it, but people occasionally post segments on FB, so I have seen that one. She is such a good sport!
I am glad that things with your job are going well.
Post a Comment