Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winter Time!

Yall!  It is practically mid-March and winter has finally arrived!  Now, I know all of yall in the States have had a very long, very cold, very snowy winter.  But our winter has been so mild- more like a nice crisp Fall.

I had dutifully taken all my geraniums off the balcony and put them in a winter-safe place last November.  When March rolled in and the skies were sunny I decided to put them back out.  Sure enough, I got those flowers out and winter came to taunt me!

These last few days have been so cold and rainy here.  I had to turn on the heat again!  March always seems to trick me like this!

Because I am a crazy person, I have a little routine that I fully believe helps to coax Springtime into existence.  It starts with finding the perfect Spring scented candle.  I did that when we went to the mall for Callie's birthday several weeks ago.  Of course, I knew that was too early to conjure Spring.  So I waited until March 3rd to light it.  I also put all my flowers back out on the balconies and spruced them up a bit.  Then I cleaned everything in sight.

(This girl is cray-cray!!!)

This is my tried and true Springtime conjuring method.  Sure enough, we had a few beautiful days.  A torturous taunting of Spring-like weather.

Alas, it's over!  Winter has finally come.  I am trying to be a big girl about the situation.  However, I really want to throw a temper tantrum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweet girl
















































I love you sweet girl always!!!!
Ramona








Anonymous said...

I love you sweet girl
















































I love you sweet girl always!!!!
Ramona