And on a lighter note, I find myself waiting for my kids a lot now. As an American, I cannot help but feel like my kids need an opportunity to experience all sorts of sports, music, etc. But, someone has to take them, sit around while they have their lesson, and then bring them back home. You know the drill.
Anyhow, we found a youth group at a small church in a more foreigner-populated area and Noah has been going this year. Usually, I take him and drop him off and Justin picks him up. With Justin gone, I've had to scramble a bit. I have a friend picking Lucy up from school and getting the girls settled in and I stay down near the church and wait.
Here's the product of tonight's wait...
![]() |
| The red trolly is ancient. It runs through the oldest part of town. I decided to hop on and take a little tour. |
![]() |
| The inside is wooden and still driven by a human! He uses this knob to control the speed. It's all so old-fashioned and interesting! |
![]() |
| Friday night traffic is the worst part of Youth Group. Lucky for Noah, he gets to sleep while I stop and go and stop and go. |







2 comments:
Sending lots of hugs love ya Ramona
You are a good mother. Your children are blessed.
Post a Comment