We are all ready and waiting for Christmas! The anticipation is so fun! Today when the kids got home from school I had wrapped a few more gifts and put them under the tree. They were delirious they were so excited! Praise the Lord, for the first time ever, I have kept up with the gift wrapping. Every single gift is wrapped and under the tree! Cue the Hallelujah chorus!
Tomorrow I have a bit of cooking and cleaning to do. When the kids get home from school we'll have our Leonard Family traditional Turkey Bisque soup. Then we'll have some family worship time and follow it up with a few games!
We've gotten the kids excused from school for Wednesday and Thursday! Wednesday we'll do all of our family traditions, and then early in the evening we'll head over to our friends' flat. I think we'll eat and fellowship, maybe even worship a bit and/or play some games. It should be a low-key sort of thing.
We hope to be home by 9:00 so that we can Skype with all my side of the family. They'll be just finishing up their festivities at my parents' house.
Our goal for Thursday is to stay snuggled up inside all day! If no one has to change out of their jammies, then it'll be considered a win!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!! How are you planning to celebrate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment