Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Callie's Christmas Cake

Every year Callie and I make a Happy Birthday Jesus cake.  This year she wanted to do it all by herself. I wasn't even in the kitchen! 

I didn't think she was quite ready to make a cake from scratch all by herself.  Luckily, Grandma send a cake mix and frosting in our box of Christmas presents.  So, sweet Callie, got to work, and did a terrific  job!




She's so clever!  She found some green sprinkles in the cabinet and used those for grass in the stable.  She put Mary, Joseph, and Jesus in little cupcake papers so that they wouldn't get frosting all over them.  

The cake was delicious, and Callie was really proud of herself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Way to go Callie! Looks like a fun way to end your year!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I have just read your entire Christmas blog and feel like we have had Christmas together. What fun to be able to see how amazingly beautiful and simple you celebrate. Love to all of you, Aunt Joyce