Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Girl and Her Horse!


Sorry for the fuzzy camera-phone picture, but I had to share a shot of Lucy on her new pony.  Her smile is as big as the cheshire cat's!

She had been riding Karamel, but this week she got Kardelen.  When Lucy asked about Karamel, her teacher said that he was gone.  Lucy thought he died!  So we had to clear that up!  It turns out that he was just sold.  I may have jokingly wondered out loud if Karamel was sold to Daddy for a Christmas surprise for Lucy.  This was a bad idea!  I have a feeling that, even though I tried to backpedal on this one, Lucy still holds hope that Karamel will be sitting under the Christmas tree this year!  Whoops!

Anyhow, riding lessons continue, and we have one happy little girl on our hands!  It's the birthday gift- soon to also be the Christmas gift- that keeps on giving!  Thank you so much Gamma and PawPaw!!  You have made little Lucy one happy girl!


**** I am updating this post with some new pictures.  I took my camera today and took real pictures.  I was trying not to disturb Lucy's lesson, so they are still aren't the best pictures in the world.  But at least everything is in focus!



2 comments:

Pat said...

Love the smile--remember one just like that on her Mom when she took riding lessons!!

Elizabeth said...

Mom,

I have had to fight the urge to make Lucy sit on the sidelines while I get to ride! It's the most fun!

I love you!!