Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Peanut Butter Lover

Well, according to this, I'm obsessed with peanut butter.  I already knew it, but I did have to laugh at how many of the 21 signs really do describe me.

There really is nothing better on this earth than a fat slab of peanut butter on bread that we've just brought home from the bread shop.  Well, except for peanut butter pie.  That's pretty awesome.  And Reese's peanut butter cups.  Of course, there's always these peanut butter cookies, which are pretty much heaven on earth.  At the same time, at good ole pb&j is comfort food at its finest.  It is widely known that adding a small dollop of peanut butter to each bite of banana is the perfect breakfast.

I could go on, but seeing as how there is absolutely no creamy, delicious peanut butter in this flat, continuing would cause my heart to break!

So, I guess it's confirmed!  I am in LOVE with peanut butter!!!

No comments: