Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Laugh to Keep from Crying!

Today at Kelly's Korner, she is doing an advice for new moms link-up.  Kelly has put some great advice up- the main one being, basically, ignore the advice you get, and go with your gut!  I really do agree with each of the four bits of advice that she gives.

But, the very best advice that I can give is just relax and try really hard to enjoy it.  Everyone says that it just goes by so fast, and it's true.  I know it feels like time has stopped, and you are never going to get to be in the bathroom by yourself or sleep through the night again.  But, I promise you will.  In the blink of an eye, you'll be on to the next stage and looking wistfully back at that stage that you thought was so terrible!  Life is full of stages, each one with it's blessings and challenges.  Try to focus on the blessings!!

In no time, your babies will be grown, and you'll be longing for those early days again!

Go slow, make good memories, don't take everything so seriously, laugh a lot, enjoy the good things, and forget the bad!





Pretty soon, you'll wake up and your babies won't be babies anymore!




No comments: