Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Best Day of Her Life

As you may know, Lucy has been dying to lose a tooth!  She even wrote the Tooth Fairy to ask when she would lose her first tooth.  This poor child was the LAST one in her class and among her friends to lose a tooth!!  (Please don't faint from the trauma!)

When I took the kids to the dentist this summer he promised her that she would have three wiggly teeth very soon.  Sure enough, her bottom left tooth began to get a bit wiggly.  She was ecstatic!  And that is putting it mildly!

Never has a child wanted to lose a tooth more!

Well, by Friday evening it was really wiggly.  All of the sudden she came running in screaming that she had pulled her tooth out!



Praise the Lord!  Lucy has finally lost her first tooth!  The Tooth Fairy gave her 4 lira (instead of the normal 1) because she waited so long and patiently.



Just this summer, I cleaned out my space in my parents' attic and found my old Tooth Fairy pillow.  I washed it up and brought it back with us.  I am so happy that Lucy got to use it!  What a big girl!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Yay for Lucy. I know it has been a long wait for her, so glad the tooth fairy knew this.

Jennifer said...

I wish we would have had this pillow. We - I mean the tooth fairy - has the hardest time finding the little teeth, even though we put them in a special bag. Bella didn't have any trouble losing hers, but she had trouble with getting them to grow back in! Glad she was so excited and happy to lose it.