With this app I can text my friends all over the world for free!
I guess it sort of works like Skype but I don't know for sure since I have no idea about anything technical. Even though I'm technologically impaired I can still use this app easily! So, that shows you how user friendly it is. If you have loved ones who travel a lot or live in other countries, this is a must-have app!
I guess it sort of works like Skype but I don't know for sure since I have no idea about anything technical. Even though I'm technologically impaired I can still use this app easily! So, that shows you how user friendly it is. If you have loved ones who travel a lot or live in other countries, this is a must-have app!


1 comment:
Hey, I am just scrolling thru Kell's blog (we went to college together) and I found YOU!!! My mouth flew open...I am serving ekmek for lunch if that gives you an idea of where we are. Can't wait to follow your blog. We are at campbellclanblog.blogspot.com !!
Post a Comment