Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Hardest Part of our Job

Would you believe that the hardest part of our job isn't ministry related at all.  The absolute hardest part of our job is trying to get a decent family photo!  Here are a few of our latest attempts...

The first attempt.  Self-portraits!

Trying to figure out the remote.

Not so subtle use of the remote!

Still didn't get it.
But who cares.  No one in my family bothered to tell met hat my hair looked like hot garbage.  So I would've hated any picture from this day!


Second attempt.  I asked a friend to take our picture.

This was my favorite picture from the day.  Except Callie's eyes were closed! :(

Hair malfunction!

Noah spent a good portion of the time acting like a 12 year old boy!

We lost Callie!

Noah... again!

We did several like this.  They turned out sort of artsy and cute.
But, I guess Lucy took it a bit far because she was not looking at the camera in a single one of them!
Plus, I sort of look like I was photoshopped in!


I'm still trying to choose which (from the good ones) one to get printed up for our prayer cards.  Hopefully you'll have one on your fridge soon!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

No matter which photo you choose, it will be lovely because all of you are beautiful and perfect to me. So, I am no help at all. :)