The kids and I leave for America on Wednesday!! One of my favorite things about going home is visiting with people. One thing that has been ingrained in me since I've lived here is that you can never go to anyone's home empty-handed. So, on Friday, Lucy and I headed over to the bazaar district to buy gifts!
![]() |
| Crossing from one continent to another. |
![]() |
| The beautiful weather made it a perfect day for shopping! |
![]() |
| My sweet shopping buddy! |
![]() |
| Coming in to dock on the other side. |
![]() |
| Crowds were light. I think the recent protests have scared everyone away! And the protests have caused the exchange rate to really tip in our favor! Double win!! |
![]() |
| The huge old mosque (named New Mosque) located in the plaza by the bazaar. |
![]() |
| Cute little Lucy striking a pose before we hit the bazaar! It can be a bit touristy, but you can find some good things there. |
![]() |
| We started out next to the bazaar in the wholesale district. This area is pretty intense and you have to be ready to throw some elbows sometimes! |
![]() |
| After we finished our shopping it was time to get back on the boat and head home. |
![]() |
| Mission accomplished! Time to put our feet up and have a glass of tea! |











4 comments:
Such a sweet and special shopping buddy. Counting down the hours.
I am so excited to see all of your sweet faces. It is getting closer by the moment.
Truly, the best gift you have for all of us is your sweet presence. Who could want more!
Agree with Grandma!!! So excited to see you! Nice that the bazaar was so bare!
Agree with Grandma!!! So excited to see you! Nice that the bazaar was so bare!
Post a Comment