Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bullet Points


  • If you haven't taken a second to help me out, please click here and share your thoughts with me.
  • There is a first grade picnic tomorrow.  10 classes of 50+ students (each!!) and their mommas and siblings from 9 to 5.  YES MA'AM!
  • And, I volunteered to take my friend's kid because she had to work (at Pizza Hut).  I hope he's not a wanderer, because watching children is not my strong suit.  It's miracle that my three are all still around!  
(Here's a little cultural side note:  Young kids are often times left alone.  For instance, my friend works at Pizza Hut 6 days a week from 7 to 5.  Her older son, age 11, gets up and fixes breakfast for himself and his little brother, age 7.  Then the older boy goes to school from 7:30 to 12:30.  He hurries home and takes his little brother to school.  The younger boy is home by himself all morning and the older boy is home by himself all afternoon.  I cannot imagine the tom-foolery that would go on in this flat if I left my girls alone like that!)
  • I love picnicking.  In fact, we went a picnic with our fellowship last Sunday.  It was great.  But, I think that after tomorrow's picnic I will be ready to die.  
  • Justin and his employees are in England for training this week.  So, if I die, hopefully my kids will be responsible and feed themselves until Justin returns!
  • That's all I've got for tonight!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hope the fact that you haven't posted today doesn't mean that you have died. I sure the first grade picnic went well and everyone had a great time. Know you are exhausted, try to get to bed early.
Love you, Mom

Grandma said...

I love your sense of energy and fun. I am so glad that you can laugh and enjoy life. I can't wait to see you!