Monday mornings are always my major catch-up time from the weekend. Today was no exception. We did a few chores, and I had some homework to finish before my language lesson. The girls performed shows for us all morning. Around 11 a friend dropped by for a little bit. Her daughter has started college in the States, so she had a care package for her. It was funny to see the things that her daughter had requested... sunflower seeds (I can't taste the difference but her daughter swears the ones here are better!), and a few other types of snack food, too.
After I dropped Callie and Lucy off at school I headed over to my language lesson. I must have been crazy to get back into private language lessons just before my mom came to visit. It has been stressful, and I realized why I stopped doing private lessons and went to language school. Oh well, it's good for me, and hopefully my language will really improve.
I was gone practically all afternoon. Once I got home, mom and I prepared dinner, and then I went to get the girls. Callie had a terrible day at school. I was so glad that we made her favorite, macaroni and cheese, for dinner. A little bit of mac & cheese makes everything better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment