Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Official Victory for the Housewife

This morning I woke up on a mission...

to get the gall-dern soap scum stain out of my tub!

(If only my 15 year old self could hear me now!!)

I found some sort of new plastic cleaning solution at the market yesterday.  I have no idea what it contains, but I could care less!  I went for it!  And I am so, so proud to say that the tub looks brand new... and I still have fingernails and skin on my hands!

One small scrub for woman, one giant scrub for womankind!

That little victory, got me going on a bit of a rampage.  So I went on in manic bliss...

Callie and I created homemade granola bars.  Major YUM!!

I finished every bit of laundry in this house!

I cleaned and organized a few cabinets.

Threw away some junk.  (My hobby!)

Chased down (literally) the recycle truck!

Ordered water.

Washed all the house-shoes and slippers.

Written a blog post!

Knitted 2" on my current project.

Showered and shaved my legs; and dried and fixed my hair!

Clearly I'm housewife of the year!

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!


3 comments:

Pat said...

Yes you are--gold stars for you!

Elizabeth said...

Mom,

I think I'm nesting for your arrival!!!

Pat said...

Save the cleaning, etc---we can do it together.
love you