Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Final İftar!!

Praise the Lord, Amen, and Hallelujah!!!  We have survived another Ramadan!!!

I am so glad to see the month of fasting end!  It is such a weird time, as I have mentioned a time or twenty!

Goodbye drummer!  Goodbye long hot waterless and foodless days.  Goodbye people who have no energy to do anything!

I am so proud of Justin.  This year he felt led to keep the fast and pray, pray, pray for our friends, neighbors, and the country as a whole.  You cannot imagine how hard it is to keep the fast!  The Lord certainly does honor the man who earnestly seeks Him and humbly sacrifices to Him.  I am expecting the Lord to answer Justin's prayers in exciting ways!

Now... on to the 3 days of feasting on baklava and other sweets!

1 comment:

Isaiah said...

mmmmm...baklava

sorry had visions of that tasty sea side baklava.

On to spiritual things: Yes Justin your heart and fasting will be heard!