Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Current Complaints...

1.  It is so very hot.

2. Everyone is fasting so you can't eat or even drink in public.  So, you basically can't go anywhere because it's too hot not to be drinking water constantly.

3. It's supposed to get even hotter.

4. We have had random water and electricity cuts for the past week.  
A girl who sweats too much + a toilet that 5 people share + water cuts = mega UGH!!!

5. My back has been bothering me.

6. Everyone is too hot and too tired to do anything.

7. We have to do several hours of homeschool each day.

8. My hair has chosen this time to become enormous, frizzy, and completely unruly!

9. The kids can't come in and out by themselves.  They have to ring the bell, then I have to buzz them up.  Then I have to stand there at our door (which can only be opened from the outside with a key) and wait for our very slow elevator to go down to get them and then bring them up.  Multiply that times 50 and you have a picture of my day.  Up, buzz, wait, down.  Up, buzz, wait, down.  Occasionally the kids just want to say hello or something like that to me on the intercom.  That's fun! :/

10. I'm too fat to subsist on ice cream alone!  :(

Clearly I need an attitude adjustment!!

No comments: