Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More Complaining

I am SO trying to have a good attitude.  But I honestly feel pushed to my limit!

It is so hot.  No one in our family is sleeping well.  We are all tired and grumpy and hot!  During the day we hardly have any energy.  We just sort of sit around and stare at each other like zombies.

Of course, the kids will get bursts of energy.  They use them to be naughty, fight, and see if they can tip me right over the edge to combustion.  I'm quite certain it will happen soon!

To top it off, the government keeps cutting the water and electricity.  It is completely unpredictable and always seems to happen just when I need that particular utility!  I feel like I live in a third world country!

Finally, homeschooling is not going so well.  I think we are all just too hot to even think!  We have to press on since summer is our only catch up time.  But, how on earth do you teach a full school year's worth of language arts in 8 weeks?!

Lord, help us to be full of joy even when our circumstances are less than joyful!!  And please help my attitude to change!!

No comments: