I woke up this morning and decided, FORGET IT!!! It is too hot for anything and I live 30 minutes from the beach. So, I told the kids to put away their books and get their swimsuits on.
Time for some fun!!
Thanks to Ramadan we practically had the beach to ourselves! The weather was perfect, sunny, not too hot, and a nice breeze. We had the best time. We ended up staying all day long until the sun was setting!
![]() |
| the beautiful Black Sea |
![]() |
| We practically had the beach to ourselves! |
![]() |
| My beach babes |
![]() |
| The waves were pretty big, so it was extra fun for all of us! |
![]() |
| The kids played in the water all day. Not one of them complained about being bored and I didn't have to referee one fight!! (Can I get a Hallelujah?!) |
![]() |
| I could hardly get Noah out of the water for even a few minutes to even eat lunch! |
Thank you, Lord, so much for this fantastic day!
It was just what we all needed! Please forgive me for my grumbling and complaining!
The kids and I came back cool and refreshed, and I really did come back with a better attitude!
Praise the Lord!!







No comments:
Post a Comment