Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Revisiting Old Favorites

Little Miss Lucy has been sick this week.  It started off with her occasionally complaining about her throat hurting.  Finally Tuesday night she had a bit of a fever.  It got a bit worse on Wednesday so I kept her home from school to rest.

We laid on the bed and watched movies all afternoon.  I laughed out loud at Toy Story and Toy Story 2.  It has been so long since I have sat down to watch them.  They are the best movies!

I hate it when my baby doesn't feel well, but I LOVE the snuggle time it gives us!

When Lucy woke up this morning with a fever, still wasn't feeling well, and wouldn't eat because her throat hurt, I decided to take her to the doctor.  He confirmed that she has tonsillitis/ strep throat.  So she has started her antibiotic and we are praying she will be on the mend soon!

Right now we are in the bed watching Little Nemo.  I love these sweet movies, and watching them with my baby is even better!

No comments: