Try to get back in the habit and then 10 days with nothing!
HA!
So here I am again. My sinus infection is finally gone.
My sweet husband has been working diligently to get my computer set up. My old one was on it's last leg. Since some friends were Stateside and returning this week we decided to go ahead and replace it. It is way too expensive to but a computer here. So, if my computer went ahead and died I would be without a computer until someone else we know was coming- which is not until May. I'd go crazy with no computer until May!
So, here I am, trying to learn how to use this thing. It's a lot like my old one, just better and faster and it thinks for me. It's sort of scary how much technology can assume these days! These machines finish our words, correct our spelling, anticipate our next move, remember everything we do or write. They even document when the last time I listened to my favorite song was! YIKES!
So, I am trying to get used to my machine. Don't get me wrong, I am SO THANKFUL for it. It just may take me a bit to get used to it!
In other news...
We are doing well. Everyone is healthy.
Justin was trying to maneuver his motorcycle out of a tight spot in our apartment's parking lot and wrenched his back yesterday morning. He came in, took some meds, iced it, and rested a bit. Our sweet team leader's wife called that afternoon to pray for him. The Lord really touched Justin's back! Shortly after that he was up and around with just the tiniest bit of stiffness!!! Praise the Lord!!!
This morning the kids had their sports. Noah is playing basketball at the government sports complex. He likes it ok, but they don't have leagues or play games like we are used to in the States. So it gets boring.
The girls had swimming. Callie's teacher is really having her work on her strokes, and she is getting really good! Lucy has finally learned to swim. Her teacher is also trying to refine her strokes a bit. Lucy does the cutest freestyle (if you can call it that) with her little booty sticking completely out of the pool. I cannot imagine how she does it, but it is CUTE! HA!
I took the girls today, and Justin went with Noah. So afterwards the girls and I visited a few different friends. That was really fun.
It has been snowing all day. It was light at first, but for the past few hours the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen have been falling front he sky. It is just beautiful! We are all praying for LOTS of snow!!
We'll see...
Hope that your weekend is GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment