We had all sorts of big plans for today. This morning we were going to pick up some friends and go ice skating and eat lunch at a local shopping mall. For the evening I had organized a big group to go bowling together.
But instead, we woke up to... SNOW!!
So we stayed in our jammies most of the day. We read books and watched movies. Nothing too exciting, but it was sort of nice after we had been exploring all over the city for several days.
In the evening some of our closest friends came over for tea. We had such a good time together. We ended up playing one of our favorite games until 1 in the morning! The girls won, so the guys owe us a trip to the movies!
Ironically, before they came I was wishing for a quiet evening snuggled up together in front of a movie. But I realized that it was so nice to have them visit and break me out of my "snowbound" funk!
We've got one more week of winter break left and LOTS of fun left to be had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment