A friend and I are in charge of our company's regional Christmas party this year. In the past we have had about 12 or more families. But, this year it is going to be a much smaller group of 9 nine families.
It has been fun to get to do something detail-oriented again. I just love organizing a party!
But, the hard part has been trying to find the things to bring it together. When you are in charge of something, you sort of get this this vision of how it should be. Bringing that vision to life in an old (ugly) school with limited resources has been tricky!
But, I finally feel like things are coming together. It should be a really nice party, and I am excited!
I think I'm even more excited that when it finishes on Saturday it will mark the end of my Christmas responsibilities. I've got all the presents boxed up and ready. The ones that need to be sent are in the mail. They will probably be a bit late, but I am ok with that. I have a sweet friend taking the big boxes for our families to the States to mail on Monday. Pray that they get there on time!
So... I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
And am looking forward to a few days of chilling out with my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SO I have your pkgs in my car...yours will be a little late as well =) Love!!
Post a Comment