Thank you Elizabeth for the beautiful song, and you are right I think it is just for us. I can say that there is no one I would rather walk or "dance" through life with. I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to get home.
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
I really liked that song!!1 Thanks for sharing. I might have teared up a bit! You are such a sap...haha
UGH!! I know! I am a sap!
What can I say? I miss my man!!
I was going through the songs on my ipod and heard this one. It made me cry. We were 19 and 21 when we got married, and it's been 15 years!
I can tell ya, there have been some minefields. But the good has far outweighed the bad!
Thank you Elizabeth for the beautiful song, and you are right I think it is just for us. I can say that there is no one I would rather walk or "dance" through life with. I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to get home.
Post a Comment